Digital Marketing Associate
Website PeoplePartners BPO Inc.
The Digital Marketing Associate (DMA) will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Managers to help research, develop content, and execute various digital marketing and automation campaigns.
Minimum Job Requirements
Bachelor’s/College Degree, Journalism, Media, Advertising, Marketing, Information Technology or equivalent. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Competent use of Microsoft Office productivity tools. Internet savvy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with developing sales and marketing automation campaigns using CRM or email marketing platforms (i.e. Infusionsoft, MailChimp, Mad Mimi, Get Response, Constant Contact, Aweber, HubSpot, Marketo etc.
- Support the Marketing Team in developing and updating various online and offline marketing assets
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Perform SEO, content, and social media tasks
- Perform administrative tasks such as generating reports for the Managers
Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to conduct research
- Extremely organized and able to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to provide recommendations on projects
- Flexible to requests from team members
Why Join Us?
- Commute – free application for first interview
- 48 – hours processing
- Day shift
- If you are craving more from your career and desiring to work somewhere you can make a difference and be truly influential.
- Awesome work environment and culture, check out the video:
Office: Unit 8A IBM Plaza, Eastwood City
Phone: (02) 491-7381
Find us on Facebook: PeoplePartnersBPO
Find us on LinkedIn: PeoplePartners BPO